Adhesive for plaster and cement
Adhesive for plaster and cement. For use on dense surfaces with low or no suction, such as smooth concrete, cast-in-place concrete, rock-like substrates,… PRO-FIX retains its adhesiveness for 7 days after drying. It has a whitish, light blue color for easy identification of surfaces that have been treated.
Ask a question
- Apply undiluted, preferably by spraying equipment under low pressure or by brush and roll.
- Avoid dust, moisture and direct sunlight during application and drying period..
- Before plaster can be applied, PRO-FIX must be sealed. A complete drying is necessary to attain this.
- PRO-FIX retains adhesiveness for 7 days.
- During this period it is possible to make adjustments, provided that no damaging or pollution of the product can be established.
- Any tools must be cleansed with water immediately after application. Any spillages can also be removed with water.
Productie-eenheid Industriepark Klein Gent Bannerlaan 46 2280 Grobbendonk België T: 00 32 (0) 14 23 07 71 E: firstname.lastname@example.org